The KPMUSICFESTIVAL has taken the decision to postpone the event until Spring 2021.
Unfortunately there is currently no available venue for the concerts on Saturday afternoon, as well as the family show on Sunday, due to the restrictions applied by the government during this period.
We are very sorry about this, but all the artists have agreed to perform for us in the spring 2021, so please check this website for details soon.
Those of you who have bought tickets already will be contacted and a refund will be arranged.
Wishing you all good health,